Tuesday, December 23, 2008

First Holiday with Sisterlocks - Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving Day was my first Holiday with Sisterlocks. I didnt have to worry about the hair being ruined for Dinner. I was able to go in the Kitchen to help my Sister Googie prepare for the Holiday. This Dinner was passed on to her from Our Mother who is now resting in Heaven. I remember when we were little girls how we prepared for the guest. As Women we continue to prepare for the guest. Monique our youngest Sister always decorated or cooked cornbread muffins and those duties were assigned to her. As you can see we are having fun and I am like Wow!, didnt have to worry about my hair sweating out or not looking good.

1 comment:

BJParis3 said...

You are really beautiful and truly an inspiration to all women to be true to themsleves. Thanks for sharing your love!