Saturday, December 27, 2008

Homecoming Pine Bluff Arkansas October 2008



This is the first trip I took with the new Sisterlocks, my babies. They were born October 5, 2008 and we took this trip to University of Arkansas - Pine Bluff. My hubby, my nephew and youngest Son and I. My nephew DJ Wes was overwhelmed and stayed at the hotel. I had never experienced a Historical Black College Homecoming until this past October. I am looking forward to attend next October of 2009. I tell you the tailgate parties is nothing compared to what we saw. Tyson Chicken gave away free food although when we arrive they ran out of food but it was all good. In this photo we were outside the Convention Center after the Battle of the Bands against Lincoln University from Jefferson City Missouri. The Fraternities had gear and they were selling some cool stuff and trust me I will be rocking my OES Gear. Hubby is wearing his Masonic hat and he couldnt wait to purchase his gear. Although DJ Wes is not in this photo he definitely went out later on with Shaddy and some other friends.

No comments: