Friday, December 26, 2008

Who Played Santa Claus - Lil Richie


Santa was played this year by my oldest son, Lil Richie and the two kids in the photo with him is my niece and my yougest son. As you can see in the photo my oldest was on his way to work on Christmas Day, bless his heart he worked for his mentor in order for the mentor to have Christmas with his children. I am very proud of the deed he done for his mentor. Hold on wait a minute, my Big Baby (he is going to be embarrass when he see Big Baby) was able to enjoy Holiday Dinner on Christmas Eve because my Sister Googie and I prepared some goodies. My special friend Ms. Air Force fried us a turkey and it was delicious and I surely appreciate her kindness. Oops my niece her own hairstyle going on and yes she will give you a look like I still look good!

No comments: