Thursday, January 8, 2009

JGR Family Reunion (Las Vegas 2007)

This is a group photo and you see how we do it. The entire family usually goes and have fun and it is something Mom cherised and we started traveling to the JGR in 1996 and have gone faithfully since that year.


The Red Beauties and even My My



They fight like Husband and Wife but are very close
BigRob and My My


Of course Rashaad is singing here in front of the
entire family and he has no problem


My Son and I. The oldest Son had started to
work for Delta and was unable to make it





Wes and his Mom and no he does not have a problem
saying he loves his Mom which is a beautiful thing







They were looking sharp, hubby is in the top
photo and maybe he was holding the table the reason
he is not in the photo





No comments: