Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sisterlocks 3 Month Birthday


My Babies are now three months old. You can see how full it looks here. Earlier in the journey I had many spaces and now those spaces are changing. I also had them trimmed and the ends are starting to swell in certain areas. I have to get a line from hubby or my son, Lil Richie to keep it looking neat as I can. I am loving the journey. I continue to roll my hair on rollers to get this full look. I can wear my Sisterlocks, straight, curled, braid-out and I can also wear the bantu knots.

1 comment:

DJay said...

Rosie, your personality and smile match your hairstyle. I can only imagine what my hair would like if I had your depth. Nevertheless, as they say each sisterlock style is different. It was so nice meeting you at the Awards ceremony. Please keep in touch, DJay Marion. djay3476@yahoo.com